Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Helion Partner Marketplace Coming Soon

Stephen_Spector

The HP Helion Network membership has more than doubled since the launch in June last year including these new global industry service providers:  Alestra, British Telecom, Nxtra Data, Portugal Telecom, Telefonica, and Ormuco. These service providers are creating an ecosystem foundation driving a unified focus on the development of open cloud standards enhancing a better customer experience.

To capitalize on the growth of our “Open Cloud Network”, we are announcing the launch of the HP Helion Partner Marketplace in June of this year. The HP Helion Partner Marketplace will enable resellers to sell, provision, maintain, and invoice cloud services from HP Helion Network service provider partners. It provides easy-to-use interfaces for ordering, provisioning and billing, allowing resellers to manage customer’s cloud service via a single access point.

Service providers and ISV’s will make their cloud service offerings accessible, easily discoverable and deployable via the HP Helion Partner Marketplace giving HP channel partners direct access to procure, manage, and invoice an expanded portfolio of value-added cloud services from the HP Helion Network to their customers on a global scale.

“The Helion Partner Marketplace launch is a critical step forward in the evolution of the Helion Network ecosystem. It creates enormous value for customers, service providers, ISVs and resellers by creating an efficient and effective platform to discover, sell, provision, manage and invoice cloud services.” said Steve Dietch, Vice President, HP Cloud Go-To-Market. “And specifically for our reseller community, it provides easy access to a portfolio of cloud services that address their customers’ immediate challenges.”

The HP Helion Partner Marketplace will be available in the United States in June, and is slated to come online in other regions late in 2015.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more