Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Helion Partner Marketplace – Connecting Enterprises and Resellers in the Cloud

Stephen_Spector

The new HP Helion Partner Marketplace is a cloud services platform that enables resellers to easily and efficiently sell, provision, maintain and invoice a comprehensive suite of cloud services for small and medium businesses. This Marketplace delivers customers the ability to access a broad portfolio of cloud services from their HP reseller. The HP Helion Partner Marketplace is available now in the U.S. and will be available in EMEA and APJ at a later date.

HP Helion Partner Mplace Blog Image.PNG

For Customers

Simplify your cloud journey with the confidence of HP Helion technology and trusted HP resellers. Benefits include:

• 13 Cloud Services including IaaS, Web Hosting, Communication and Collaboration
  • Single site for all your cloud services need
  • Access to thousands of qualified HP resellers

For Channel Resellers

HP PartnerOne resellers in the US are eligible to participate in this new HP Helion Partner Marketplace. Existing resellers can now register here. Benefits include:

• Capitalize on high growth market
  • Expand their cloud portfolio
  • Order, provision, and invoice in minutes

Finally, this new program connects service providers to our vast network of resellers.

Attendees at HP Discover can learn more from Tom Schulz Booth 334 in the HP Helion Cloud section.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more