Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Helion Rack - learn more at our online discussion April 8

Stephen_Spector

HCLDEVF13376_CrowdChatR2_BlogSupport.jpg

Last week, HP announced our latest cloud offering, HP Helion Rack. This pre-configured, pre-tuned, pre-tested, and open private cloud solutions offers enterprise customers’ immediate access to a cloud solution to meet fast changing business needs.

As part of our launch efforts, we are offering an open, online discussion on April 8th at Noon PST with our product managers, developers, and product marketers hosted by Ernesto Pellegrino from 1Cloud Road. This one hour discussion provides you with direct access to our HP Helion Rack team to get the answers to any questions you have.

The discussion will leverage the new CrowdChat tool from the team at SiliconAngle. Using your Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn account you can instantly participate in the Q&A chat as well as return to the saved content at a later date. Simply go to https://www.crowdchat.net/helionrack on April 8th at noon and the page will activate to the Q&A format.

To quickly learn how CrowdChat works watch this four minute video:

For more information on HP Helion Rack:

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more