Grounded in the Cloud
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HP Helion Week in Review: July 19 – July 25

‎07-25-2014 09:27 AM - edited ‎10-11-2015 01:59 PM

This post is a wrap-up of the latest news and information on HP Helion and a great way for you to quickly follow our cloud portfolio of solutions.

In the News

Customer Update

Event Update

OpenStack Community Information

• HP Contributions – Latest Statistics from Stackalytics.comfor JUNO Release
    • Code Commits  - 1,943 for HP (+159 for week)
      • Contribution by Company – HP 20% ; 6% behind “others” for top
      • 163 HP Engineers have completed at least 1 commit
  • Code Reviews – 14,366 for HP (+1,297 for week)
    • Contributions by Company – HP 21% ; 1% behind “others” for top
    • 61 HP Engineers have completed more than 50 reviews
  • Resolved Bugs – 260 for HP (+39 for week)
    • Contributions by Company – HP 11% ; behind independent and “others” for top
    • 80 HP Engineers have resolved a bug
    • “Others” - Combination of all companies in OpenStack other than the top 8

Product Links

Several HP Helion products are available for developers or IT professionals interested in experiencing cloud first hand to better understand the technology:

0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
Nov 29 - Dec 1
London
Discover 2016 London
Learn how to thrive in a world of digital transformation at our biggest event of the year, Discover 2016 London, November 29 - December 1.
Read more
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more