cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Helion in Europe hosts Cloud28+

Stephen_Spector

Co-Author: Andrea Monaci, EMEA Director of Marketing, HP Helion

pic1.jpg

Last week, the EMEA team hosted over 120 cloud technologists in Frankfurt for a collaborative meeting about the Cloud28+ initiative.

Cloud28+ providers an aggregated service catalogue of cloud service providers covering more than 28 countries in Europe allowing for rapid growth of the cloud market for providers, developers, and end users. This alignment delivers benefits for all participants:

• Portfolio of secure cloud offerings with enterprise-grade service level agreements
  • Compliant with local and EU data regulations on security and privacy
  • Aligned with the EU Digital Agenda
  • Composed of services and local cloud providers from 28+ difference European countries
  • Built on an open and secure hybrid IT environment

pic2.jpgKey speakers included Xavier Poisson Gouyou Beauchamps (HP EMEA VP Cloud Computing) that opened the day and set the tone as leader of the initiative since 2 years. Community members of this Think Tank, now at it’s 3rd meeting and growing, Is seeting the tone of business creation in the cloud between Service Providers, ISVs and end clients. Xavier was joined by key Accademia, Service Provier and ISV testimonials that have joined HP on the jouney to discuss practices and experiences. These included academia speakers on Trusted cloud services (Prof. Dr. Herbert Weber), Service Provider Numergy using OpenStack in production (with CTO Patrick Debus-Pesquet) and ISVs such as OpenDataSoft (CEO Jean-Marc Lazard),Lequa (on legal interoperability with leaders Jerker Nilsson, Johan Wilén) and Progress (EMEA Sales VP, Phil Dunlop), all discussing how the comunity has helped create business.

Learn more by reading www.cloud28plus.eu, and contact us by applying for membership on http://cloud28plus.eu/join-us.

Join our thought leaders to learn lessons learned on www.hp-cloudstories.com

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more