Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Helion’s James Bond to speak at Homeland Security Week

Stephen_Spector

homeland-security.png

This week is the 10th annual Homeland Security Week taking place Oct 7-9 at Sheraton Pentagon City bringing together top homeland security leaders from government, industry, and academia alike to take a deep dive into current challenges and future requirements. HP Helion is sending our top cloud technologists to provide insight and understanding on how the modern enterprise cloud infrastructure can deliver highly scalable, secure access to critical solutions.

HP Session: The Evolution to Open Source and Cloud Native Application Development in a Hybrid Cloud World

Wed, October 7 at 10:45am EST

JamesBond.jpgJames Bond, Chief Technologist, HP Cloud

Federal government mandates continue to push for data center consolidation and shared service solutions that avoid vendor lock-in, simplify building cloud environments, and support existing application workload consolidation to the cloud. Enterprises are using private, public, and hybrid services to get elastic and fast access to development environments, while open source initiatives such as HP OpenStack and HP Cloud Foundry are changing how clouds solutions and applications are deployed. Join this session to learn the latest trends in hybrid cloud, open source, and continuous development to enable you to deliver resilient, highly available, and scalable cloud native applications and solutions.

For more information on HP solutions, be sure to stop by the HP Booth #5 during exhibit hours:

• Thursday, October 8th from 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
  • Friday, October 9th from 7:30 am – 3:45 pm

We look forward to partnering with you to solve your requirements and operative challenges

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more