Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HPE Data Center Infrastructure Group Chief Alain Andreoli joins Cloud28+ Advisory Board

Stephen_Spector

Guest Post: Alain Andreoli , HPE Data Center Infrastrucure Group Chief 

Alain Andreoli 2016.jpg

I’m excited to announce that I have been selected as the newest Cloud28+ Board Member. It’s an honor to join HPE technology and channel partners to propel this initiative forward. Only a few months ago at Discover London, HPE announced that this unique European-born cloud community would be open for business around the world, with each geographical region encouraged to determine its own focus areas and positioning. Since then it’s been growing quickly, and I’m very motivated to support the Cloud28+ initiative as a Board Member and accelerate our unified mission of making hybrid IT simple. I keep abreast of what the major industry analysts say about the next wave of IT developments, so I know that alliances, ecosystems and digital business platforms are at the crossroads of success for any organization.

Regarding our mission to make hybrid IT simple, Cloud28+ provides a community hub, geared towards knowledge sharing and partnership building. Through the community and its events, people can exchange content, network, and form new business alliances. Cloud28+ also delivers an easily searchable cloud services catalog to help customers build their IT or consume it via hundreds of trusted HPE partners. It’s not a brokerage, with HPE acting as a middleman; instead, Cloud28+ matches customers and partners together, based on the customer’s business needs, whether those be around industry interest, security, data privacy, language, price, etc. Cloud28+ also offers on and off premises application provisioning to give customers access to simplified, secure hybrid IT solutions. In terms of industry capabilities, you’ll see us accelerate our financial sector offerings with numerous fintechs joining the community. Across the board, we’re also going to ramp up on our Internet of Things offerings over the coming months, as we want to be where customers’ data is – at the edge. So, on one hand Cloud28+ gives members the knowledge and contacts they need to facilitate their IT decision making, while on the other it provides a platform to quickly identify and use cloud services that match their business requirements.  

HPE, together with our partner-driven Cloud28+ community, has the power and expertise to make hybrid IT simple and effective. A key word above is trusted. Cloud28+ unites Service Providers, Solution Partners, ISVs, Systems Integrators, and other HPE partners who sit with customers every day. Yes, they can and do offer Infrastructure-as-a-Service, but they also provide you with the support and advice you need to make decisions that improve your time to value.

What’s great for customers and partners alike is that Cloud28+ also provides the opportunity to monetize digital IP and create new revenue streams. With more and more products and services becoming digitized, there are both more openings to innovate and more competition. With Cloud28+, companies can quickly publish new services or find partners to do so for them.

Over two years in the making, Cloud28+ is not a fly-by-the-night idea. HPE and its partners have built a solid hybrid IT community and platform, giving members immediate advantage by joining the ecosystem.

As a Cloud28+ Board Member, I look forward to exchanging ideas with customers and partners on how we can all work together to create stronger business results and infuse innovation into all of our endeavors.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
What's New
Posted to:
Original author:
Posted to:
Original author:
Posted to:
Original author: