Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have an enterprise app looking for a cloud?

Stephen_Spector

Guest Post: Sita Lowman, Director HP Helion Managed Cloud SaaS Portfolio

The cloud isn’t just for consumer apps any longer. We’ve moved to the stage where enterprises are adopting cloud-based apps. Look at Workday, salesforce.com, and DocuSign to name a few. With our HP Helion SaaS Accelerator, we want more to make the move. So we are hosting a contest for software companies looking to put new and innovative applications in the cloud.

The contest is open to ISVs in the US and Canada (with the exception of Quebec) that have enterprise-focused applications that are not currently running in the cloud. All you have to do is submit a profile of an innovative application that today runs in a traditional IT environment. The application should help your customers realize better business outcomes through enhanced collaboration and efficiency. The application includes a brief questionnaire and a simple video detailing the functionality and usability of the application.

The winning app will be featured at HP Discover in Barcelona, and will receive:

• One year of free hosting in either a US or Canadian HP data center (up to $US250K)
  • A customizable branded storefront to resell the application via the HP Helion cloud;
  • A commitment from HP to resell the application.

For more information regarding the HP Helion SaaS Accelerator Application contest visit here.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HP Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more