Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you design a private cloud for cloud native apps?

Stephen_Spector

Author: Deborah Martin, HP Helion Solutions Marketing Manager, HP Helion

How do you design a private cloud for cloud native apps?

The focus on accelerating cloud-native app development and deployment for competitive differentiation has organizations considering both public and private cloud models to meet developer needs.  Private clouds offer the compliance, security, and control many business require for those services with sensitive data as well as the performance requirements for more demanding application workloads being developed. But how do you design a private cloud to meet the range of needs in developing and deploying cloud native apps – one that meets both developer and IT needs. Is there a successful recipe?

A new business guide tackles that question examining the three core use cases that need to be addressed to achieve the desired business outcomes for both developers and IT operations teams.  It offers insights on how the three use cases are inter-related and should be addressed in either immediate or long-term design of the private cloud to avoid gaps that can lead to escalating dissatisfaction, increased management costs, and expensive re-architecting. The guide provides a recipe of the requirements to consider as you design and optimize a private cloud to meet your cloud-native app development and deployment needs.  It also provides a look at how optimized cloud solutions, like HP Helion Rack can help you met these design requirements quickly and easily.  

Download the Designing Private Clouds for Cloud Native Apps Business Guide today.

Learn more about what HP Helion Rack has to offer as a preconfigured OpenStack private cloud solution in a new interview with Jake Luddington, fresh from our HP Discover event.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more