Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is HP Helion Rack the Right Stack For You?

Stephen_Spector

RackDemop.pngGuest Post: Deborah Martin, Solutions Marketing

With the recent release of the new HP Helion Rack solution last month, you might be wondering if this new preconfigured, pretested solution is the right stack for your OpenStack cloud needs.  So how do determine if the solution will optimally meet the use case and workload requirements for your planned private cloud? The HP Helion Rack solution has been pre-tuned and pre-configured to save you months of time and the complexity of designing and deploying an OpenStack-based private cloud from scratch. So we wanted to make evaluating it against your objectives, needs, and goals fast and easy too. 

We created the new HP Helion Private Cloud Assessment Tool to make it easy for you to evaluate HP Helion Rack’s capabilities against your workload and application characteristics.  Take just a few minutes to answer seven questions, and you can get a good feel for how the solution’s scalability and optimized design can meet the different priorities and use cases you are focused on. And because we also help you consider a range of solution areas and pinpoint those most important to you, we can also help assess when Helion Rack will be a good fit for your needs or recommend other solutions that may better accomplish your objectives.  All to help you get to the right solution faster and easier.

So take a look at the new HP Helion Rack Private Cloud Assessment Tool today.   You’ll be glad you did.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more