Grounded in the Cloud
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

It's Time Once Again to Vote for OpenStack Summit Sessions

‎02-19-2014 03:23 PM - edited ‎10-11-2015 02:14 PM

Here is the list of sessions submitted by various HP employees for your consideration. I have organized the submissions by the groupings defined by the OpenStack foundation. Please click the link to learn more about these sessions and submit your vote.

Cloud Strategy and Business Value

Apps on OpenStack

Getting Started

Community Building

Public and Hybrid Clouds

Ecosystem, Products, and Services

Hands on Workshops (90 Minutes)

Related OSS Projects

0 Kudos
About the Author

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

on ‎02-19-2014 06:07 PM ‎02-26-2014 01:32 PM
Dong Ma(anon) ‎02-19-2014 07:02 PM

Hi Stephen,

You didn't add my session. :)

Deploying and Developing OpenStack Savanna base on the DevStack  by Dong Ma

Thanks Dong, the voting tool is hard to use when searching for multiple sessions from a given company such as HP. I will add your session to the main blog as well as leave in the comments. Stephen Spector

Nov 29 - Dec 1
Discover 2016 London
Learn how to thrive in a world of digital transformation at our biggest event of the year, Discover 2016 London, November 29 - December 1.
Read more
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more