Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the HPE Helion Team at Cloud Foundry Summit

Stephen_Spector

Guest Post: Manav Mishra, Sr Director, HPE Helion

cloudfoundry.PNG

Use Registration Code CFNA16HPE20 for 20% Discount

This May, thousands of developers, architects, IT administrators and business leaders will gather for the best yet Cloud Foundry Summit event in Santa Clara, CA. The sheer diversity of industry leaders, thinkers and professionals this event brings together highlights the power of Cloud Foundry where the best of the best across leading companies collaborate together to build “the platform for the multi-cloud Enterprise,” Cloud Foundry. This year, our lineup is even better than before, with Fortune 500s sharing their transformation success stories, the convergence across container ecosystems, and further growing the platform through the developer community directly contributing Cloud Foundry code.

We, at HPE, are excited to support and participate at the Cloud Foundry Summit. Come join us for  a series of exciting customer & technical talks  

Customer / Business Sessions:

Technical Sessions:

HPE Booth Experience

Everyone is welcome at booth #300 for a quick game of darts, a fun Cloud Foundry technology quiz built on, guess what, Cloud Foundry! If you’d like to learn more about our product and exciting career opportunities, our product managers, engineers and executives will be around. Do stop by and say hello!

View the full schedule lineup here (Use Registration Code CFNA16HPE20 for 20% Discount

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more