Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Calling: 2 Weeks until HPE Discover

Stephen_Spector

Guest Author: Robert Wigger, Vice President Service Providers - Enterprise Group, EMEA 

wagner.png

Pack your brollies (of course, that’s old English for umbrellas): it’s almost time for Discover London 2016, Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s biggest event of the year! Apart from its rich history, London is a hotbed of technological innovation, and just being there gets us excited for what’s next.

We know that change is accelerating in IT and beyond – and that tomorrow’s winners will be those who embrace today’s innovations and plan wisely. For service providers, that means cementing partnerships and bringing new approaches to market with a trusted worldwide partner at your side. One that’s ready to partner with you to deliver Hybrid IT and accelerate your growth. Like Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

It starts in London.

Discover 2016 London

29 November – 1 December

Aside from clearing your schedule, the most important note for now is to keep your eyes out for the 2016 Discover Show Guide, your key for making the most of the event. As usual, we’re compiling an enormous amount of information in one spot, so this will be a primary resource for service providers.

In the meantime, break out your old Clash albums (or Elton John, or Adele, depending on your tastes) and get ready for another incredible Discover worldwide event. And visit the Discover 2016 London website, where you’ll find more information and the top 10 reasons to attend Discover 2016 London.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more