Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet wtih HPE Cloud at eMerge Americas in Miami

Stephen_Spector

HPE is pleased to be a Diamond Sponsor at eMerge Americas, a two-day technology event in Miami where attendees can discover, connect and be inspired at any given moment.

In addition to our HPE booth at the event, I encourage you to attend a panel with HPE Helion CMO Bobby Patrick talking about Cloud, IoT and virtual reality.

Date & Time: April 19, 3:15-4:00 pm

Panel: The Coming Media Frontier or Something Entirely Different?

This panel takes an engaging look at the emerging virtual reality sector, with a focus on emerging content interests for media companies, major new producers and developers in the space, and the broader goals towards making virtual reality a business. We'll take a close look at whether the "VR/AR" business will penetrate consumer or business markets, what are the most promising business developments in the space, and consider some initial accomplishments from our panelists.

Moderator:

• Seth Schachner, Managing Director of Strat Americas

Panelists:

• Ambarish Mitra, Founder & CEO  Blippar
  • Robert Holzer, CEO Matter Unlimited
  • Bobby Patrick, Chief Marketing Officer, HPE Cloud, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HPE Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more