Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Storage and HP ProLiant SL4540: Supporting OpenStack® Swift

Stephen_Spector

As enterprise customers see the business value of operating private clouds or leveraging the power of big data, the need for a durable, scalable, and low cost unstructured data storage system becomes paramount. Many companies including HP have turned to the OpenStack community and its proven object storage system, OpenStack Swift

Our experience working directly with the OpenStack community has driven innovation in our hardware with the HP ProLiant SL4550 Gen8 Server, fine-tuned for OpenStack Swift deployments. Delivering petabyte scalability in a cost effective solution ensures your enterprise the opportunity to maximize the value of your storage and access of unstructured data.

profliant.png

To better understand this hardware and open source software solution, HP has created a Solution Brief to further detail the opportunity for your company.

swift_solutionbrief.png

For more information on this powerful solution, contact your HP Sales Representative.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more