cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opportunity knocks: Engage with leading Service Providers this Fall

HaleyC

derek.png

Guest Post  by Derek Howard, WW IoT and Service Provider Marketing Manager

September and October bring two outstanding chances to engage with some of HPE’s leading service provider partners—the same kinds of partners we recognized with the 2016 U.S. Service Provider Awards for Customer Excellence.

ICYMI: Read about the 2016 U.S. award winners and the companies they serve here.

HPE Global Partner Conference

Sept. 12-14, 2016

Boston, Mass.

Event information

Capture.PNG

HPE Platinum and Silver VARs: Join us on Tuesday, Sept. 13 and meet our U.S. award winners live. Contact lori.l.candau@hpe.com to learn more.

Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2016

Oct. 16-20, 2016

Orlando, Fla.

Event information

Join us on Tuesday, Oct. 18 and meet our U.S. award winners live. Contact lori.l.candau@hpe.com to learn more.

These events will showcase the powerful partnerships between HPE service providers and the companies they serve. Our service providers are the backbone of what has become the industry’s leading partnership program.

We invite you to join us at these events and see the power of partnership for yourself.

HPN24239_SoMe_NewServiceProviderOPP_1024x512_1_Opportunity_Knocks.jpg

0 Kudos
About the Author

HaleyC

I manage the HPE Helion social media brand accounts promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds.I have put my toes in the ocean of cloud evangelism for the enterprise IT industry. But my expertise is in Social Media and Digital Marketing.

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more