Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcast: Author Todd Lyle talks Cloud, SMB, and Gov’t Market

Stephen_Spector

In this week’s podcast, I speak with Todd Lyle, author of Grounding in the Cloud: Basics and Brokerage and founder of Duncan LLC:

Since 2007 Duncan has been a leader in this industry specializing in risk management and the human element otherwise known as the soft side of technology. Our mission is to help you determine what systems you have that should be put in the cloud and then we will coordinate the vendors and services that are a proper fit for your business.

Podcast: Listen Here

YouTube Video of Podcast

ToddLyle.JPG

Todd D. Lyle, President, Duncan LLC and Author of the Grounding the Cloud Series @todddlyle

Following a career as a U.S. Army Aviator, in 2007 Lyle founded Duncan Cloud Services Brokerage with a focus on the human element and the public cloud.  In April 2012, Gartner awarded Duncan “Cool Vendor” status. Lyle is also the author of Grounding the Cloud: Basics and Brokerages, and will publish his second book in the series, Grounding the Cloud: Big Data and the Alphabet of Security in summer 2016.  Check him out at www.groundingthecloud.org.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more