Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcast: HP Software and Docker

Stephen_Spector

This podcast is the second in a series of four podcasts focused on Docker and HP.  The topics include:

• How HP Software leverages Docker
  • How Containers help develop HP Software Applications faster
  • What parts of HP portfolio support Docker
  • How does HP SaaS leverage Docker

Listen to the Podcast HERE

Podcast Video on YouTube

Guest: Erez Yaary, HP Software Chief Technologist

Erez Yaary is HP Software’s Chief Technologist, developing new and exciting capabilities across HP Software’s portfolio to support customers on their journey to containers. Erez also leads HP Software’s open source and DevOps strategies. During his 20+ years in the technology industry, Erez held multiple development, product management and architecture roles in both consumer and enterprise markets and is credited with several patents.Erez tweets at @erezyaary.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more