Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcast: Progress Software and Rapid Applicatin Development in the Cloud

Stephen_Spector

progress software.jpg

Since 1981 Progress has been committed to delivering market-leading technology innovations that empower our partners and customers to dramatically improve the development, deployment, integration and management of their business applications. Our technology is used by nearly 140,000 organizations in more than 180 countries. HP Helion and Progress are working together to enable rapid application development for cloud applications.

I spoke with Richard Stone, Product Marketing Manager, Progress Software about their solution:

Podcast: Listen Here

richardstone.jpg

Richard Stone is responsible for Product Marketing and Channel Enablement for Rollbase, Progress’ cloud-based rapid application development environment. He works with System Integrator and Service Providers partners to educate, enable and energize business transformation with regards to mobility, cloud, application modernization, and data integration.

HP Helon Podcast

iTunes Home Page / iTunes RSS Feed

TalkShoe Home Page

RSS Feed

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more