Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcast: Transforming Business-Critical Enterprise Workloads with Accenture

Stephen_Spector

DF5497.jpg

At HP Discover EMEA in December, Bill Sherman, Data Center Offering Development Lead, Accenture and Michael Aday, Director, HP Helion held a Discussion Forum talk on transforming business-critical enterprise workloads: a holistic approach with a new integrated solution from Accenture and HP. This podcast is the audio recording of that discussion with attendees. The length of the discussion is 23 minutes.

Podcast: HERE

Video

Talk Abstract:

Whether your company is just beginning its cloud journey or is well on its way, you are faced with many challenges and opportunities. During this session, you will explore how a new offering from HP and Accenture provides an integrated cloud software and infrastructure stack, used in combination with Accenture’s Intelligent Infrastructure architecture. The result is an end-to-end private cloud solution delivered with public cloud-style economics. Coupled with this infrastructure are Accenture’s proven cloud transformation services, which deliver dependable modernization and migration of critical enterprise workloads to the cloud. This solution allows for the transformation of Enterprise IT from “technology provider” to “service enabler.” The economics of cloud—real-time provisioning and pay for use models—are critical success factors for many enterprise cloud strategies, and this solution can be implemented as either CapEx, OpEx or both. Join us to learn how your enterprise can efficiently realize the benefits of the cloud.

HP Helion Podcast Information

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more