Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcast: What’s new in HP Helion CloudSystem

Stephen_Spector

At the recent HP Discover Barcelona event, I was able to record several of the Discussion Forum sessions where our teams discuss various topics to our customers in a small discussion session rather than a formal presentation. This podcast is the first of several of these talks that I will release in the HP Helion Podcast series over the next few weeks.

Topic – What’s new in HP Helion CloudSystem, and what’s our customers’ point-of-view?
Length – 19 minutes 25 seconds

HP CloudSystem—a core component of the HP Helion cloud strategy and architecture—delivers full-scale, enterprise-grade application and infrastructure services for building and managing cloud services. Join us for an interactive discussion where you will learn how the latest HP CloudSystem enhancements can help simplify deployment of private and hybrid cloud environments by unifying management. See how easy it is to create, acquire, and deploy cloud services and experience the new consumer-inspired interface. All while gaining insight into the benefits enjoyed by customers who use the next-generation HP CloudSystem within their diverse hybrid IT environments.

Speaker – Mike Verdugo, Sr. Director WW Product & Portfolio Management, HP Helion

Podcast Link – HERE

Podcast Video

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more