Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcast with Victoria Kouyoumjian, Product Manager HP Cloud

Stephen_Spector

Vic_HeadShot.jpg

Joining today’s podcast is Victoria Kouyoumjian, Product Manager HP Cloud on the release of OpenStack Horizon for the HP Public Cloud.

Listen to the Podcast

About Victoria

Victoria Kouyoumjian is Product Owner/Manager for the HP Public Cloud “classic” management console, and the newly-released open source-based cloud console built on OpenStack Horizon. She is also the Product Manager for the SDK/CLI team at HP Public Cloud.

Victoria came to HP Public Cloud in February of 2013. She spent the majority of her 17+ years in software technology at a leading geospatial analytics company in southern California, specializing in GIS (geographic information systems).

After several years as a Product Manager for a suite of developer-focused software products, she worked as a Senior Business and Technologies Strategist, concentrating on emerging technology trends – like cloud and big data --  as well as business and marketing strategies.  Victoria holds an MBA, as well as a B.S. in Geography, and a BA in English Literature and Language from Mount Holyoke College.  She is a Certified Southern California Master Gardener through UC Davis, an avid skier, and enjoys presenting occasionally at events for the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HP Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more