Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Cloud Computing Sessions Announced for HPE Discover 2016

Stephen_Spector

D16LV_twitter_cover_image.png

The HPE Discover team has released the agenda (700+ sessions) for the June 7 – 9, 2016 event in Las Vegas and once again there are plenty of HPE Helion content for enterprise customers looking for the Right Mix of cloud technology.

The cloud sessions listed below highlight some of the information provided by the HPE Helion team at the event. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas this June to learn more about our cloud technologies and how they can be a business catalyst.

Spotlight

Breakout Sessions

Discussion Forums

Theater Sessions

Hands on Lab

For videos from prior HPE Discover events from the HPE HElion team visit our YouTube event playlist.

Register Today for HPE Discover 2016

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HPE Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more