cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raise the Bar on Datacenter Efficiency: HP Helion CloudSystem

Stephen_Spector

Guest Post: Andrew Rabin, Product Marketing Lead, HP Helion

A clear path to hybrid cloud: HP Helion CloudSystem

Businesses are attracted by the promise of the cloud to speed service delivery, lower costs, and increase the efficiency of the datacenter. For many enterprises, a successful cloud initiative begins with integrating existing and new technology investments.HP Helion CloudSystem 9.0 is the industry’s most complete, fully-integrated, end-to-end private cloud solution, delivering automation, orchestration and control, across multiple clouds. Over 3,000 customers, worldwide, are using HP Helion CloudSystem today for quickly deploying IT services, managing or developing applications and workloads, streamlining operations, and more. From core infrastructure cloud services to the most advanced cloud service applications, HP Helion CloudSystem 9.0 offers enterprises and service providers a clear path to hybrid cloud.

This next version is now fully built on HP Helion OpenStack and includes the HP Helion Development Platform (HDP), which leverages open source technologies such as Cloud Foundry, Docker containers, and OpenStack. Combined they offer both an integrated open source infrastructure as-a-service (IaaS) and platform as-a-service (PaaS) enterprise-ready cloud offering.   

If you are looking for a platform that supports core cloud infrastructure services—then you will need the easy-to-deploy HP Helion CloudSystem Foundation, which targets simple IaaS and delivered in the form of a virtual appliance. If you need a more robust, advanced cloud solution, then you are ready for HP Helion CloudSystem Enterprise.

HP Helion CloudSystem 9.0 delivers a full OpenStack and Cloud Foundry-based private cloud solution; available as a standalone software package or on HP ConvergedSystem 700 hardware with factory integration. Visit the HP ConvergedSystem website for more information. 

More information: 

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more