Grounded in the Cloud
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Secure File Sync and Share with Gladinet on HP Helion

on ‎05-22-2014 11:03 AM

At last week’s OpenStack Summit, I had a chance to speak with Franklyn Peart, Co-Founder of Gladinet about their solution for OpenStack and the HP Helion cloud portfolio. You can watch the video here:

For more information on the Gladinet solution and HP Helion CloudSystem please read a recent blog on Gladinet, Enterprise File Sync and Share with HP CloudSystem.

0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Sep 30
Seattle, WA
OpenStack Days Seattle
OpenStack Days Seattle, September 30, is the largest gathering of OpenStack users and prospective users in the Pacific Northwest region.
Read more