Grounded in the Cloud
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Showing some open source love at OSCON

‎07-15-2014 07:00 AM - edited ‎07-17-2014 10:07 AM

Next week from July 20 – 24 the open source community will gather once again for the Open Source Convention, OSCON, in Portland, OR. The HP Helion team has a variety of opportunities for developers and it professionals to meet, discuss and engage on our product roadmap and solution set.

Here are the main highlights for HP Helion:

In addition to these sessions, HP has a booth at the event with the opportunity to see our new open source technology in action as well as engage with our developers.

Expo Hours

• 7/21 from 5pm – 6pm  (Opening Reception)
  • 7/22 from 10am – 4:30pm & 5:40pm – 7:00pm (Booth Crawl)
  • 7/23 from 10am – 5pm

Finally, for those of you active on Twitter, HP Helion is running a Twitter Contest daily during the event with some fantastic prizes including a laptops and tablets. Watch @hphelioncloud during the event to participate and win a great prize.

0 Kudos
About the Author

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Nov 29 - Dec 1
Discover 2016 London
Learn how to thrive in a world of digital transformation at our biggest event of the year, Discover 2016 London, November 29 - December 1.
Read more
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more