Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Week in Review: HP names post-split cloud chief, HP named private cloud leader in China, more

Stephen_Spector

weekpic.jpg

IIn_the_news_200x200.jpgn The News

CNBC — HP names leaders for after the ‘breakup’

MarketWatch — Accenture launches new innovation center for HP technology

Gizmodo — What is the cloud – and where is it

Talkin’ Cloud — ICYMI: Five cloud funding stories

Info World — 10 Things you should worry about in 2015

Information Week — 5 Critical Cloud Security Practices

HP Helion Video

See how Mendix is utilizing the HP Helion OpenStack platform to provide rapid app development for the digital enterprise.

Event_updates_200x200.jpgEvent Updates

HP Helion Openstack Technical Workshops

OpenStack® Events

Meetups:

cludwins.jpg

Cloud Wins

Forrester Research has recognized HP as a leader in private cloud solutions in China. The Q1 2015 Forrester Wave Private Cloud Solutions in China report details the high level of competence for HP in China.

Forrester Research ranks HP Helion a private cloud leader in China

Product_links_200x200.jpgProduct Links

Several HP Helion products are available for developers or IT professionals interested in experiencing cloud first hand to better understand the technology:

HP Helion OpenStack Community– A pure, free to download OpenStack distribution from HP

HP Helion Development Platform Preview– Cloud Foundry based PaaS built for OpenStack

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HP Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more