Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon and HP make it easier to take advantage of the cloud with confidence

Stephen_Spector

verizon logo.png

Today’s enterprises looking to benefit from the flexibility and economics of the cloud must consider their security requirements and business constraints as they determine deployment model(s) and cloud providers to partner with.

HP and Verizon have teamed to make it easier for enterprises to securely and reliably access the HP Helion Managed Cloud Service through the Verizon Enterprise Solutions’ Private IP Secure Cloud Interconnect (SCI) service. By connecting to HP Helion Managed Cloud Service through Verizon SCI, customers have control over access to their critical data and the ability to rapidly scale and use multiple cloud services using a pay-as-you-go model. Customers can access one or multiple services globally in a secure, redundant, cost effective transformation  and operational model meeting their evolving business requirements. This is a key enabler of the new style of IT: open, secure and agile.

Using Verizon SCI, HP Helion Managed Cloud Service customers can securely access their mission-critical applications via either their mobile devices or their work computers. This enables enterprises to offer users a truly integrated experience no matter what device they use.

For more information visit the Verizon Enterprise Solutions News Center and HP Helion Managed Cloud Service.

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HP Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more