cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viva Las Vegas!

Ops_Guest

Suresh B.PNG

Guest author: Suresh Babu - Vice President of Sales, AMS Service Providers

In many ways, Las Vegas feels like our home-base for business—Hewlett Packard Enterprise has organized many events in our favorite desert oasis over the years. So you can imagine my thrill that HPE Discover is coming to The Venetian this year, June 7-9. What an event it will be!

Our purpose, as always, is to give our customers an outstanding event experience while also leaving them with transferable insights to drive business outcomes. We all know that the idea economy makes no allowance for idleness, so now’s the time to push the limits of what’s possible in building market-leading IT solutions and infrastructure and bring the next great ideas to market quickly.

How will we do that? Together, as always.

I want to draw your attention to four important sessions in particular, which will provide service providers with some of the best insights and ideal opportunities for networking discussions:

session title.jpg

And speaking of networking, let’s remember that the people at HPE Discover are the greatest asset. This year’s event will feature many familiar service provider faces and many new ones. As I write, I’m reminded that HPE maintains an industry-leading partnership program.  The Partner Ready Program for Service Providers extends your sales reach quickly and efficiently, allows you to capture new markets and accelerates your delivery with go-to-market support, joint business planning and flexible financing. 

So make your plans now. At HPE Discover Las Vegas, you can leverage outstanding industry partnerships in order to thrive in the idea economy. And as always, we’ll be there ready to help service providers like you deliver both the technology and business solutions that will empower the innovators of today—and tomorrow.

Visit www.hpe.com/events/discover for more information. You can register for the event here.  For the important service provider sessions noted above, add them to your customized agenda here.

I look forward to seeing you there.

HPN24592_SoMe_ShowGuide_Blog_1024x512_1.jpg

0 Kudos
About the Author

Ops_Guest

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more