In_the_news_200x200.jpgIn The News

Talkin’ Cloud — HP drops out of IaasS race to the bottom

eWeek — HP details the promise of the cloud and NFV

GigaOm — What mattered in cloud in 2014

Enterprise Networking Planet — Inside HP’s NFV strategy

Information Week — 5 analytics, BI, Data Management Trends 2015

Data Center Dynamics — Hybrid cloud reigns supreme

HP Helion Video

Learn how HP helped one of the largest and oldest banks in France move at the speed its customers demanded. Thanks to the cloud and automation, Société Générale’s IT department now makes more than 300 changes to over 150 apps each month. And that boost in productivity comes with a 95 percent drop in deployment incidents.

Event_updates_200x200.jpgEvent Updates

HP Helion Openstack Technical Workshops

Meetups

cludwins.jpg

Cloud Wins

Pulsant, a leading managed hosting provider in UK and holder of the Royal Warrent providing IT and Data Center services to the Royal household highlights their decision process in choosing HP Helion for their cloud platform.

Giving cloud service delivery the royal treatment

Product_links_200x200.jpgProduct Links

Several HP Helion products are available for developers or IT professionals interested in experiencing cloud first hand to better understand the technology:

HP Helion OpenStack Community– A pure, free to download OpenStack distribution from HP

HP Helion Development Platform Preview– Cloud Foundry based PaaS built for OpenStack

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HP Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more