Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in Review: Cloud Economics vs. Cloud Use-Cases

HaleyC

HPE Cloud Upcoming Events

Join us in 2 weeks at OpenStack East NYC where community leaders, users, and customers gather to talk about the latest in OpenStack Cloud.  SVP for HPE Cloud Mark Interrante will be there sharing his insights on what cloud means for the Enterprise.Join us in 2 weeks at OpenStack East NYC where community leaders, users, and customers gather to talk about the latest in OpenStack Cloud. SVP for HPE Cloud Mark Interrante will be there sharing his insights on what cloud means for the Enterprise.

Event Information

Industry Cloud News

IDC expects cloud-related IT jobs to grow at a 14 percent rate, nearly doubling over this period from 6.5 to 12.5 million.IDC expects cloud-related IT jobs to grow at a 14 percent rate, nearly doubling over this period from 6.5 to 12.5 million.Do you want to plan some IT spending for cloud-based platforms?Do you want to plan some IT spending for cloud-based platforms?

Weekly Blog Wrap Up

My Cloud Learning Journey: Part 6.2 “The cloud for each size of business”

banner_tim_blog_part_06_2.jpgIn part 2 of Tim Clayton's 6th blog of his Cloud Learning Journey Series he had to have a second discussion with Owen Rogers, Director of Digital Econimics Unit at 451 Research about when the cloud makes economic sense for different companies. Full Blog

large (3).jpg

Top seven use cases driving private and hybrid cloud services for business

Businesses are using more cloud computing resources for their infrastructure. Read about trending use cases driving private and hybrid cloud services. Full Blog

Why Microservices Architecture is so BIG for Today’s Financial Services Industry

microservices.png

Microservices architecture, 12 factor application metholodogy, and why moving from monolthic IT archtiectures to cloud native application deployment is critical for the Financial Services Industry.Full Blog

Subscribe to the HPE Helion Podcast

Web - Home Page
iTunes - RSS Feed
Android - RSS Feed

HPE Helion Product Access

cs10_blog-banner.jpg

0 Kudos
About the Author

HaleyC

I manage the HPE Helion social media brand accounts promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds.I have put my toes in the ocean of cloud evangelism for the enterprise IT industry. But my expertise is in Social Media and Digital Marketing.

Events
Jan 30-31, 2018
Expert Days - 2018
Join us online to talk directly with our HPE experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Days. P...
Read more
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more