Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in Review: Cloud Foundry Summit and HPE Helion

Stephen_Spector

cloudfoundry.PNG

HPE is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor for the Cloud Foundry Summit  - Follow @HPE_Cloud for live information during the event and register using CFNA16HPE20 for 20% discount. 

HPE Cloud in the News

The Register
HPE has settled on the right strategy
 eWeek
HPE moves into IoT with all-purpose platform
 Washington Technology
HPE strengthens data security offering

The Latest Cloud News

CIO
Agility requires a culture shift
 HPE Matter
Taming the trolls
 DataCenterKnowledge
Seven things OpenStack DBaaS can do that AWS cannot

Cloud Foundry Summit HPE Helion Schedule

Keynote: Enterprise-Ready Lessons for Building Multi-Cloud Apps by Bill Hilf, SVP & GM, HPE Helion
Tuesday, May 24, 9:20 - 9:40 am

Many enterprise customers want to take advantage of the promise of cloud native applications, but need a bridge to their current IT infrastructure.  They want to reap the benefits of 12-factor apps and automation, but need strong tools to get started. In this session, HPE Helion SVP & GM, Bill Hilf, will share proven strategies for the Enterprise, the work HPE is focused on, and will highlight stories from HPE customers who have chosen Cloud Foundry technology as a key first step to evolving towards a multi-cloud approach.

Session: Dockerizing BOSH Releases-Fissile - Vlad Iovanov & Aaron Lefkowitz, HPE
Tuesday, May 24, 4:55 - 5:25pm 

Exploring HPE Helion OpenStack 3.0
The new HPE Helion OpenStack 3.0 launched with updates to the Helion Lifecycle Manager and standard configurations for solving customer problems. Jim Meyer, VP of engineering for HPE Cloud, and Omri Gazitt, VP of products and services for HPE Cloud, discuss in part 1 of the Helion Technical Series on exploring HPE Helion OpenStack 3.0. 

Subscribe to the HPE Helion Podcast

Web - Home Page
iTunes - RSS Feed
Android - RSS Feed

HPE Helion Product Access

helion_box_1.jpg

helion_box_2.jpg

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more