Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in Review: Cloud Security and Roadshow in Australia

Stephen_Spector

Right Mix Social Image.jpg

HPE Cloud in the News

The Latest Cloud News

Accenture and HPE Helion Go Vertical with Cloud by Bobby Patrick, HPE Helion, CMO

accenture.pngCollaboration workloads are obvious winners of the early eras of Cloud Computing. But, specialty clouds will evolve soon to underpin business processes, not IT. This will be a massive shift mirroring the business process transformation movement of the 90s. HPE... Full Blog

Cloud Stories

Chinese Enterprises Accelerate Productivity with HPE Helion 

china.png

Enterprises across China have partnered with HPE Helion Cloud Solutions to leverage the technology backing the No 1. private cloud provider and accelerate the way they do business. Keep reading to find out more. Full Blog

#BuiltByYou

Securing Your Hybrid Cloud by Chris Steffen, HPE Chief Evangelist Cloud Security

Using a Right Mix hybrid cloud solution, HPE can address most of the barriers and concerns for businesses considering moving workloads to a cloud environment, allowing the business to realize the advantages of the cloud moving while knowing your cloud is secure. Full Blog

HPE Helion Product Trials

HPE Helion Eucalyptus - Try today with the FastStart program to easily deploy a private cloud on your own machine with a single command. More information on FastStart

HPE Helion Development Platform - Automate application builds, testing, and deployments of cloud native apps on HPE Helion Development Platform. More information 

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
Jan 30-31, 2018
Expert Days - 2018
Join us online to talk directly with our HPE experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Days. P...
Read more
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more