Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in Review: Cloud computing by the numbers, federal CIOs want better cloud vendor support

Stephen_Spector

IIn_the_news_200x200.jpgn The News

Mashable — Cloud computing by the numbers

InfoTech Lead — HP inks 10-year deal with analytics company

CIO — Federal CIOs want better cloud vendor support

RCR Wireless News — HP unveils NFV system for CSPs

Computer Business Review — Xavier Poisson on the cloud market

Reseller News — Why HP is committed to cloud

HP Helion Video

This video demonstrates how to deploy an application from Visual Studio using the HP Helion Development Platform.

Event_updates_200x200.jpgEvent Updates

OpenStack Summit Vancouver : May 18 - 22

HP Discover : June 2 - 4 in Las Vegas, NV

HP Helion Openstack Technical Workshops

OpenStack Meetups:

Cloud Foundry Meetups:

cludwins.jpg

Cloud Wins

blueAPACHE is one of Australia’s leading IT service providers, offering an extensive portfolio of technology and communications services, including managed services and support, Internet and private network, telephony and collaboration, software and solutions, consulting and procurement, and—more recently—hybrid and private cloud services. In 2010, with the launch of public cloud environments, the Melbourne-based company started evaluating how it could deliver greater value to its clients.

Rest of Blog: Australian IT provider sees revenue soar with HP Helion CloudSystem

Product_links_200x200.jpgProduct Links

Several HP Helion products are available for developers or IT professionals interested in experiencing cloud first hand to better understand the technology:

HP Helion OpenStack Community– A pure, free to download OpenStack distribution from HP

HP Helion Development Platform Preview– Cloud Foundry based PaaS built for OpenStack

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HP Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more