Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in Review - Cloud28+ Initiative Continues to Grow

Stephen_Spector

OpenStack Seattle Day 2015

openstack-seattle-logo.pngOpenStack Day Seattle 2015 is the first one-day OpenStack conference to be held in Seattle, Washington. In conjunction with LinuxCon Seattle (August 17 – 19, 2015), the OpenStack Day Seattle conference will be a gathering of the region’s OpenStack users and prospective users dedicated to the open source cloud technology. The aim of the conference is to present the latest technological updates and improvements of OpenStack Cloud technology, talk to other OpenStack enthusiasts to share knowledge and to showcase the local OpenStack deployments.

Schedule SpeakersSponsorsRegistration 

In the News
Follow the latest on HP Helion daily with our "HP Helion Daily" electronic newsleter. 

HP Helion Video

From the new Real World Advice Playlist, Applications rationalization and the promise of the cloud

Cloud Wins

Is your IT organization dragged down by technology of the past? At one company HP recently worked with, moving to cloud was the change it needed for greater competitiveness. As a result of the move the company can cost-effectively scale and adapt its infrastructure and set up platforms for new initiatives quickly and inexpensively.

In the space of less than three years, this company has successfully transformed into a nimble service-oriented IT organization built on standardization and end-to-end service automation. How did it get there? Keep reading to get are a few insights into the challenges they encountered, and how they overcame them.

Read Blog Article

Product Trials

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more