Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in Review: Dreamworks Animation Frees Developers to Innovate Faster with Hybrid Cloud

HaleyC

HPE Cloud News

eucanews.PNGbillfranklin.PNGdev.PNG

Industry Cloud News

idcnews.PNGopenstackgoesmainstream.PNGhybridsecurity.PNG

DreamWorks Frees Animators and Developers from Infrastructure with Hybrid Cloud and DevOps

bobbydreamwork.pngBobby Patrick, Helion Cloud CMO, writes about his conversation with Jeff Wike, head of technology for DreamWorks Animation who describes how hybrid cloud freed up animators and developers to create and innovate faster. 

FULL BLOG

Five capabilities to integrate capacity management for your private or hybrid cloud and boost results

puttingyourcloudtowork.jpgDeborah Martin writes about a cloud use case for Datacenter operations. Getting a handle on capacity management is key to optimizing your private and hybrid cloud results and user satisfaction. See how adding these five key capabilities to Datacenter operations cloud management toolset can help.

FULL BLOG

Cloud Security Threats - Lack of Due Diligence when Moving to the Cloud

simonleech.jpg

Simon Leech, Cloud Security Evangelist, writes the fourth blog in the series of five looking at cloud security threats identified by the Cloud Security AllianceThis blog coveres risk assoicated with lack of due diligence when it comes to your security strategy. 

FULL BLOG

My Cloud Learning Journey Part 3: "We need to talk to Kevin"

banner_tim_blog_part_03.jpgPost by Guest Author, Tim Clayton. As part of my ongoing series to learn about the Cloud from the point of view of the totally uninitiated and try to make some sense of it, I’m told “You need to speak to Kevin Stoll. He’s the reality of cloud.”

FULL BLOG

GS1 Canada Scales its Recall Service to New Markets with HPE Helion Managed Virtual Private Cloud

gs1canada.png

Cloud Story about GS1 , a nonprofit global standards organization, put saftey first when they opted to run and manage its product recall application—developed by HPE Software Services—in a virtual private cloud managed by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Today, GS1 has a customer base of 2,000 vendors using its product recall service in Canada’s grocery industry. FULL BLOG

Subscribe to the HPE Helion Podcast

Web - Home Page
iTunes - RSS Feed
Android - RSS Feed

HPE Helion Product Access

helioneuca.jpg

0 Kudos
About the Author

HaleyC

I manage the HPE Helion social media brand accounts promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds.I have put my toes in the ocean of cloud evangelism for the enterprise IT industry. But my expertise is in Social Media and Digital Marketing.

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more