Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in Review: Engineers talk Cloud Computing and OpenStack

Stephen_Spector

In this four-part series, Jim Meyer and Omri Gazitt talk about new features in Helion OpenStack® 3.0 and the latest release of OpenStack®. The passion these two share for engineering better cloud technologies comes through strong and clear in this series of informative and fast-paced conversations. 

HPE Cloud in the News

Computerworld
Cloud 28+ turns its catalog into an enterprise app store
 Information Week
HPE offers IoT platform to analyze data
 TechCentral
HPE focuses on data security for government and global enterprises

The Latest Cloud News

Government Technology
Four issues government should consider before chasing the cloud
 CIO
Why CISO is the hardest tech role to fill
 HPE Matter
Smart tech and medical devices merge, security threats loom

The Right IT Partner Helps Drive the Right Cloud Solution 

Whatever your business objectives are, building the right cloud solution is key. And to build a successful cloud strategy, 3 out of 4 enterprises consult professional services. How do you choose the right IT partner? FULL BLOG

Cloud Security 101 - What is Cloud Security? 

Cloud security is the set of controls and policies that define how information (data), systems, applications and infrastructure is protected when using a cloud environment.  Often, cloud security adheres to a specific regulatory or compliance framework, depending on the computing workloads that are deployed into the cloud. FULL BLOG

#BuiltByYou

Cloud Catalyst: The Evolution of IT Security and Compliance 

In an era of interconnected machines and enterprises spanning beyond national borders, security and compliance must be at the foundation of IT infrastructure. Bill Franklin, VP of OpenStack® Technology Enablement for HPE Cloud, discusses how security and compliance concerns have changed as the pace of IT innovation has accelerated.

Subscribe to the HPE Helion Podcast

Web - Home Page
iTunes - RSS Feed
Android - RSS Feed

HPE Helion Product Access

helion_box_1.jpg

helion_box_2.jpg

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more