IIn_the_news_200x200.jpgn The News

InfoWorld — HP is a leader in cloud infrastructure equipment

ZDNet — HP Helion among top cloud providers for government

CRN — Opening the kimono: HP Labs previews tomorrow’s tech

Talkin’ Cloud — 7 HP Channel execs you should know

Entrepreneur — Why cloud technology is the smart move right from start up stage

Computer World — The way to greatly reduce cloud-computing costs

HP Helion Video

Numergy is a company focused on performance to deliver to their clients. Their clients want reliability and flexibility to get what they need when they want it and what they want it for. HP Helion Cloud solutions offered them just that.

Event_updates_200x200.jpgEvent Updates

HP Helion Openstack Technical Workshops

HP Helion Rack Online Discussion: April 8 at Noon PST

Meetups:

cludwins.jpg

Cloud Wins

How do you set up a scorecard to track the progress of your cloud transformation?  In this article, 8 simple metrics should be used to track the essential elements of your cloud journey, from service planning and design, to operational excellence, to service value demonstration and skills and knowledge.

Rest of Blog: Eight simple metrics to track your cloud success

Product_links_200x200.jpgProduct Links

Several HP Helion products are available for developers or IT professionals interested in experiencing cloud first hand to better understand the technology:

HP Helion OpenStack Community– A pure, free to download OpenStack distribution from HP

HP Helion Development Platform Preview– Cloud Foundry based PaaS built for OpenStack

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HP Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more