IIn_the_news_200x200.jpgn The News

Computer World — HP courts enterprise workloads with 7 new private clouds

IT Pro Portal - How HPHelion meets enterprise cloud standards

GigaOm — DataDog buys Mortar Data

IT Pro Portal — The changing cloud landscape

Talkin’ Cloud News — 4 Cloud funding stories you might have missed

eWeek — Cloud data security still lacking even as enterprises increase use

HP Helion Video

In this HP Helion Podcast, we discuss the open source project, Cloud Foundry and why HP is putting developers into the project as part of the HP Helion Development Platform.

Event_updates_200x200.jpgEvent Updates

HP Helion Openstack Technical Workshops

OpenStack® Events

Cloud Wins

River Island, a UK fashion retailer with more than 3.6 million downloads of its apps sells to customers in more than 100 counties and needed a IT solution that enabled them to focus on their business and not on IT. Learn why they chose HP Helion Managed Virtual Private Cloud.

Rest of Blog: River Island chooses HP Helion for back-end support for over 100 countries

Product_links_200x200.jpgProduct Links

Several HP Helion products are available for developers or IT professionals interested in experiencing cloud first hand to better understand the technology:

HP Helion OpenStack Community– A pure, free to download OpenStack distribution from HP

HP Helion Development Platform Preview– Cloud Foundry based PaaS built for OpenStack

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Jan 30-31, 2018
Expert Days - 2018
Visit this forum and get the schedules for online HPE Expert Days where you can talk to HPE product experts, R&D and support team members and get answ...
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2018
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more