Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in Review: HP number one in cloud infrastructure equipment sales, hybrid cloud market grows

Stephen_Spector

HP IT goes DevOps: journey so far and lessons learned  

slide1_001.png

We've all heard how DevOps can greatly accelerate velocity and efficiency. The challenge is how to transform an enterprise which was not born with the cloud, with established processes and systems. Join us on this webinar and hear how HP IT is making the move from:
• organizational silos to integrated teams and continuous delivery pipelines
• physical systems and storage to cloud infrastructure and Docker containers
• templates and forms to infrastructure-as-code
• change requests to change records

Live online Sep 24 12:00 pm United States - Chicago or after on demand 45 mins 

In the News
Follow the latest on HP Helion daily with our "HP Helion Daily" electronic newsleter. 

HP Helion Podcast

In this podcast, Irene Cortes, Cloud Program Manager, HP Helion talks with Shisher Wahie, Cloud Engagement Executive, HP Helion about how cloud computing is impacting telecommunication providers. 

Events

Cloud Wins

Les Pall, HP Helion Professional Services introduces the concept of a Cloud Brokerage via a commonly understood concept, a Travel Agent. Read Blog

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more