cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in Review: HPE Discover Session Catalog Available

Stephen_Spector

banner.jpg

HPE Discover 

The HPE Discover event session catalog is now available for your review. I posted a blog this week with a partial list of HPE Helion sessions. Be sure to register for this June 7 - 9 event in Las Vegas. 

HPE Cloud in the News

IT BusinessEdge
HPE Unveils Converged Appliance Managed Remotely via the Cloud
 Business Cloud News
HPE targets hybrid cloud SMB market
 Channelnomics
HPE ahead as cloud infrastructure market soars

The Latest Cloud News

CIO
How compliance can be an excuse to shun the cloud
 Computer Weekly
Study: Business needs education in cloud value and security
 SiliconANGLE
Big data market enters high growth phase

Why Your Private Cloud Needs a Long-Term Strategy

cloud-computing-strategizing.jpg

What happens if your company fails to define the data it is bringing to the cloud? Will you face compliance and security risks as a result? How much money do you lose if you fail to assign the correct users to these sets of data? These are just a few of the hundreds of questions your organization needs to answer before private cloud can be the cost-effective, flexible, and secure space you need it to be.

To arrive at this private cloud nirvana, you need to develop and execute a cloud strategy.
Full Blog

Grow your Enterprise with Hybrid Cloud

list.png

If you have made the decision to create a hybrid cloud environment for your enterprise, there is the question of what is the most cost effective way to leverage it? Having the right tools to broker and manage multiple cloud environments ensures ease of use, performance, security, and—of course—cost savings. Full Blog

Subscribe to the HPE Helion Podcast

Web - Home Page
iTunes - RSS Feed
Android - RSS Feed

HPE Helion Product Access

hpeeuca.PNG

devplat.PNG

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HPE Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more