Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in Review: HPE Helion Cloud System 10 for the Multi Cloud Visionaries

HaleyC

HPE Cloud News 

Mark Interrante, SVP of HPE Helion Cloud attended the first ever OpenStack East Day in N.Y.C where he spoke about the growing popularity of OpenStack. PC Magazine quotes Interrante in a recent article about OpenStack East- "OpenStack has become increasingly mainstream...In our research, last year, the numbers of people with full deplyment was about 16% or so. Within one year the majority of people, 67%, had OpenStack in full production." OpenStack customer, Comcast have 1 million vCPU cores in production, deployed across 34 national and regional data centers. Walmart Labs rolled out its managment system OneOps along side OpenStack. Both OpenStack customer testmonials backing Interrante's statement about "OpenStack going mainstream" 

Read more news from OpenStack East below.

OpenStack East Day 1 Recap

ZDNet

In other news HPE will be coming out soon with upgrades and new features for HPE Helion Cloud System 10, an integrated comprehensive soltuion from top to bottom made up of no vendor lock in hardware, software, and services for your multi cloud strategy in your IT's hybrid infrastructure. LIsten to the podcast or read our Succed in a multi-cloud world blog to here directly from the people working on HPE Helion Cloud System.

Weekly Review of Blogs

Cloud Economics 101: Contingent costs and calculating true TCO

large.jpgWhat are contingent costs and what role do they play when determining your true TCO? Get the answers in part 2 of the Cloud Economics series. 

Full blog

banner_tim_blog_part_08.jpgMy Cloud Learning Journey: Part 8 "The Big Picture"

I wind downs the sereis with one last conversation with Paul Teich, High Tech Anaylst, I’m already a long way into my cloud learning journey but I’ve been told that he is the man that I need to talk to him if I want the insdie track on what comes next.

Full Blog

Subscribe to the HPE Helion Podcast

Web - Home Page
iTunes - RSS Feed
Android - RSS Feed

Contact a HPE Cloud Expert

Contact a Cloud ExpertContact a Cloud Expert

About the Author

HaleyC

I manage the HPE Helion social media brand accounts promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds.I have put my toes in the ocean of cloud evangelism for the enterprise IT industry. But my expertise is in Social Media and Digital Marketing.

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more