Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in Review: HPE Helion Podcast Hits 100

Stephen_Spector

HPE Cloud in the News

The Latest Cloud News

HPE Helion Podcast 

The HPE Helion Podcast has just published the 100th podcast with HPE technologist Christian Verstaete. 

Follow the Podcast via iTunes or general RSS Feed:

What's up wtih Open Source Technology in 2016
opensoruce.jpg

Observations of the latest open source conference trends following participation in the 14th Annual Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE 14x) in Pasadena, California and linux.conf.au (LCA2016) in Geelong, Australia from Elizabeth Krumbach. Full Blog

Cloud Stories 

A managed service provider finds success with HPE Helion Cloud Solutions 

qyote.PNG

The pay-for-play promise of cloud computing is more than just a pithy sound bite—it is a strategic imperative for Endexar, a managed services provider of SAP hosting and outsourcing based in France. Keep reading to find out how Endexar invested in upgrades... Full Blog

#BuiltByYou

Protecting data in your hybrid cloud (2nd in a Series) 

Chris Steffen, the chief evangelist for HPE Cloud Security, explains how to build security into the foundation of your hybrid cloud strategy. Blog

HPE Helion Product Trials

HPE Helion Eucalyptus - Try today with the FastStart program to easily deploy a private cloud on your own machine with a single command. More information on FastStart

HPE Helion Development Platform - Automate application builds, testing, and deployments of cloud native apps on HPE Helion Development Platform. More information 

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HPE Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more