Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in Review: James Bond takes stage at Homeland Security Week

Stephen_Spector

This week was Homeland Security Week in Virgina where HP Helion's James Bond, Chief Technologist spoke: The Evolution to Open Source and Cloud Native Application Development in a Hybrid Cloud World

Be sure to also take a look at his well reviewed book, The Enterprise Cloud: Best Practices for Transforming Legacy IT.

In the News

Follow the latest on HP Helion daily with our "HP Helion Daily" electronic newsletter. 

HP Helion Video

HP Helion had the best mix of cloud solutions so Synchronoss could put its focus where it count: providing software services around the world. Watch the Synchronoss Sr. VP of Cloud Platform Solutions Andy Cox share his story of how HP Helion cloud solutions helped the company transition away from its traditional hardware platform to a customized public and private cloud infrastructure. 

Events

Cloud Wins

The “New Kid on the Block” of the maturation of the IT industry is the “DevOps” concept. And organizations are quickly jumping on the bandwagon without taking all of the proper steps to be successful.

There are a number of things that need to be taken into consideration to define how DevOps can be utilized in your organization. Keep reading to learn what they are. 

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
  • HPE Cloud
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more