Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in Review: Manage Hybrid Cloud and Continually Deliver Apps with HPE Helion Cloud Suite

HaleyC

HPE Cloud News

Manage your Entire Cloud Estate with HPE Helion Cloud Suite

Now available HPE Helion Cloud Suite, a hybrid cloud management software platfom. It delivers and manages a full spectrum of traditional, open source, hybrid cloud, and multi-cloud environments for existing and cloud-native applications.Full Blog

Capture.PNG

Distributed and High Performance Computing to come together with HPE acquisition of SGI

HPE to acquire Silicon Graphics International Yesterday, HPE announced its intention to acquire Silicon Graphics International (SGI) . While the obvious strategic rationale is to deepen HPE’s market penetration in High-Performance Computing (HPC) it also gives an opportunity to actually accelerate both cloud-native workloads and highly resilient architectures necessary for always-on cloud requirements.

Industry News

clouddenial.PNGdodevscars.PNG

InfoWorld- Cloud Denial Sliding into Oblivion                    InfoWorld-Do Dev's Care About Security?

Weekly Blog Wrap Up

HPE20160720008_800_0_72_srgb.jpgComparing the Cost of Hybrid Cloud- Cloud Economics Series

In deciding whether to use public cloud, private cloud, managed cloud, or a hybrid cloud mix for your organization’s IT needs, you need to understand the cost profiles of the different options. This is the first blog of cloud economics series. Full Blog

medium.jpgShark Tank for Cloud Transformation Funding?

One-size-fits-all funding models aren’t cut out for IT transformation. Rethink the way you acquire, pay for and use IT. Lessons learned from working with service providers. Full blog

large.jpgSix keys to delivering infrastructure in minutes with private cloud IaaS (video)

ideo overviews six key IaaS capabilities and how they work to ensure cloud infrastructure meets all objectives for IT and the business to deliver infrastructure in minutes. Full Blog.

Subscribe to the HPE Helion Podcast

Web - Home Page
iTunes - RSS Feed
Android - RSS Feed

Contact a HPE Cloud Expert

cs10_blog-banner.jpg

0 Kudos
About the Author

HaleyC

I manage the HPE Helion social media brand accounts promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds.I have put my toes in the ocean of cloud evangelism for the enterprise IT industry. But my expertise is in Social Media and Digital Marketing.

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more