ZDNet
Why Hybrid IT may be the Better Choice
 Network World
HyperConverged Infra Requires Policy-Based Security
 SiliconANGLE
Big Data Market enters High Growth Phase

How to Deal with Lack of Cloud Computing Resources and Experise

Capture.PNG

The lack of cloud computing resources and expertise is a real challenge for the enterprise. Learn about a solution that can help you enjoy full cloud benefits.

Managed cloud services are an ideal solution for overcoming these challenges without compromising the infrastructure you need. It gives you a dedicated platform to lean on, so you can make better decisions for the business. Full Blog

Cornell University's Red Cloud: A Hybrid Cloud Model for Academia

corenesll.jpg

To meet the high-end computing needs of faculty, researchers, and students, Cornell University Center for Advanced Computing (CAC) director David Lifka and his team believed hybrid cloud was the answer. Five years after the CAC rolled out Red Cloud, a subscription-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) hybrid environment, it’s safe to say they were right. Full Blog

Hybrid Cloud Security: Podcast with HPE Cloud Security Evangelist Chris Steffen

Securing data in hybrid cloud is a hot topic. Chief Evangelist for Cloud Security Chris Steffen talks about why, and how leveraging Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s advanced security solutions enables enterprises to embrace the risks with hybrid cloud. Full Blog

Subscribe to the HPE Helion Podcast

Web - Home Page
iTunes - RSS Feed
Android - RSS Feed

HPE Helion Product Access

hpeeuca.PNG

devplat.PNG

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
What's New
Posted to:
Original author:
Posted to:
Original author:
Posted to:
Original author: