Did you mean: 

Week in Review: Marten Mickos on AWS, find the value in your cloud solution

Stephen_Spector

WeekinReview.jpg

In_the_news_200x200.jpgIn The News

ReadWrite — HP Cloud Chief: “We’re not intimidated by Amazon’s cloud”

ITPro Portal — Improving IT cloud management with HP Helion

GigaOm — Looks like Microsoft is outsourcing part of its cloud

First Post — HP launches consulting and support services for dynamic IT environments

Cloud Tech — Report: Where’s the value in a cloud solution?

Network World — EMC shoots down break-up talk: “We’re better together.”

CRN - By the Numbers: Cisco, HP Take Big Leads in Cloud Infrastructure Equipment

Computer Business Review - HP Calls for "Cloud of Clouds"

HP Helion Video

Watch our video and see the 9 best practices for designing clouds that meet business requirements with minimal risk. 

Event_updates_200x200.jpgEvent Updates

HP Helion Openstack Technical Workshops

OpenStack® Events

Meetups:

cludwins.jpg

Cloud Wins

The HP Helion ROI Analysis team has crafted a new white paper with the steps required to establish a ROI proposal for your transition to the cloud. Matt Katz, Director, Cloud ROI Analysis Services highlights the content of that white paper and provides links for download.

Be a Cloud Hero: Whitepaper details how to determine initial cloud ROI

Product_links_200x200.jpgProduct Links

Several HP Helion products are available for developers or IT professionals interested in experiencing cloud first hand to better understand the technology:

HP Helion OpenStack Community– A pure, free to download OpenStack distribution from HP

HP Helion Development Platform Preview– Cloud Foundry based PaaS built for OpenStack

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
What's New
Posted to:
Original author:
Posted to:
Original author:
Posted to:
Original author: