Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in Review: Star Wars and Passwords were Big this Week

Stephen_Spector

Cloud28_Reason1.jpg 

Cloud28+ Acceleration is in two weeks - Follow @HPE_Cloud for live information during the event 

HPE Cloud in the News

SDx Central
HPE won’t ignore NFV and MANO
 NetworksAsia
Will the convergence trend transform the data center?
 V3
HPE sees cloud security and mobility as biggest challenges for SMBs

The Latest Cloud News

CIO
Cloud Coding Pitfalls
 HPE Matter Infographic
What Generation Z’s Tech Expectations Mean for your Business
 Forbes
OpenStack Grows Up

This past week saw World #PasswordDay as well as #Maythe4thBeWithYou. Our Cloud Security Evangelist, Chris Steffen provided great posts releated to each topic:.

What happens when the Empire Fails at Information Security - To celebrate Star Wars Day, I thought I would share a few ways in which Information Security best practices where not adhered to by the Empire, and enabled the Rebels to win. Full Blog

Wolrd Password Day - Password Best Practices... - To “celebrate” World Password Day, I thought I would take a moment and share some information about password best practices. Full Blog

OpenStack Summit Ausitn Recap

rom the buzz in the marketplace to the keynotes, HPE Cloud social media strategist Haley Carriere summarizes the key takeaways from the OpenStack community’s Austin summit. Going to the Cloud Foundry Summit in Santa Clara, CA, May 23-25? Use the following code to receive a 20 percent discount: cfna16hpe20

Subscribe to the HPE Helion Podcast

Web - Home Page
iTunes - RSS Feed
Android - RSS Feed

HPE Helion Product Access

helion_box_1.jpg

helion_box_2.jpg

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more