IIn_the_news_200x200.jpgn The News

The Financial — HP brings new storage capabilities for OpenStack

InfoWorld — 4 predictions for the immediate future of cloud computing

Bloomberg — It’s boom time for corporate cloud

Talkin’ Cloud — Cloud funding news

CSuite — Hybrid cloud adoption set to triple

ARNnet — HP delves into private cloud space

HP Helion Video

Intermax has been building onto their cloud IT infrastructure for the last decade. HP Helion’s solution has enabled Intermax to offer reliable and easily scalable services to their customers even as the company expands.

Event_updates_200x200.jpgEvent Updates

Cloud Foundry Summit 2015 : May 11-12 in Santa Clara, CA 

OpenStack Summit Vancouver : May 18 - 22

HP Discover : June 2 - 4 in Las Vegas, NV

HP Helion Openstack Technical Workshops

Meetups:

cludwins.jpg

Cloud Wins

MyCloud, a brand of Gemini Technology, provides enterprise cloud solutions to businesses throughout Europe. The company offers public, private and hybrid cloud services along with disaster recovery and back-up services.

The company was looking for flexible cloud that could support a lean and more efficient services delivery operation. Keep reading to find out how they solved their dilemma.

Rest of Blog: MyCloud gets a new business model to deliver cloud services with HP CloudSystem

Product_links_200x200.jpgProduct Links

Several HP Helion products are available for developers or IT professionals interested in experiencing cloud first hand to better understand the technology:

HP Helion OpenStack Community– A pure, free to download OpenStack distribution from HP

HP Helion Development Platform Preview– Cloud Foundry based PaaS built for OpenStack

Senior Manager, Cloud Online Marketing
0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more