Grounded in the Cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why I treat cloud security like a teenager

Nadhan

Great analogy, Shak.  While I do appreciate the perception of having reduced control because the assets are placed external to the "House of IT", there are measures that we can and should take when going to the Cloud. 

Just like measures we can take as parents to instill some principles and foundational thoughts that are more likely to define the choices teenagers make on their own. 

So, why do I say that .. because it is You .. not the Cloud that makes solutions secure

Connect with Nadhan on: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Journey Blog.

0 Kudos
About the Author

Nadhan

Comments
Nadhan

Great analogy, Shak.  While I do appreciate the perception of having reduced control because the assets are placed external to the "House of IT", there are measures that we can and should take when going to the Cloud. 

Just like measures we can take as parents to instill some principles and foundational thoughts that are more likely to define the choices teenagers make on their own. 

So, why do I say that .. because it is You .. not the Cloud that makes solutions secure

Connect with Nadhan on: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Journey Blog.

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more